The Adventures of Soma and Bella

Welcome to the blog of Soma and Bella--Best Pals!!!

A Relaxing Day

Today was a very relaxing day! My mom and master were gone for most of the day so I pretty much slept all day. My mom came home with a bunch of flowers! Bella and I helped her look for some good spots to plant them in the gardens.





The weather was so nice out today, we love spending time out. One thing I am bummed about though, is I think Bella has learned about my "secret spot" outside for hiding treats. She always follows me around and watches what I'm doing. Her playful act of jumping all around me
is just a distraction. So, I will share with you today where my secret spot is! I will find a new spot soon, one that Bella won't know about.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Soma shares his thoughts and adventures in this daily blog of happy, fun, playful times. He allows guest writers to share their experiences as well.